This is really good, especially if you have a bottle of Aquavit in your freezer that you want to use up.
- 1 generous measure of Aquavit (to taste) – a glug inotherwords
- Jamaican hot pepper sauce or piri piri sauce or Tabasco sauce
- Worcester Sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- Tomato Juice – must be pronounced in unamerican way
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Malden salt or celery salt
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Fresh horse radish
- Ice cubes
- Serve in a large tumbler glass or a highball
- Mix some salt and pepper on a plate . Rub rim of glass with lemon – then rub rim of glass in salt/pepper.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add Aquavit.
- Add a few dashes of Worcester and a dash or two of fire sauce(take your pick)
- Add horse radish (about 1/4 teaspoon depending on how you like it)
- Stir this round a bit then add the tomato juice. Stir well squeezing in some lemon juice and drop lemon wedge in
- Cut celery into a reasonable length and slice a deep notch at one end so you can jam it on the edge of the glass
Eat and drink at the same time. Alternatively, you can fly me out to your house to do this for you as I make them well.